UF-300 Real Time PCR System
The UF-300 uses a microfluidic chip based PCR method coupled with compact and sophisticated hardware which dramatically reduces the TAT of PCR testing down to under 20 minutes by using a proprietary polymer chip which enables even faster thermal treatment of the samples in it . The thermal cycling mechanism achieves an 8°C/sec ramping rate for both heating and cooling.
- Patented chip based reaction provides rapid output- “40 Cycles in 20 Minutes”.
- Intuitive user interface (LCD touch panel) makes the test simple and easy.
- Small footprint of the platform makes it ideal for point-of-care testing applications.
- DC driven operation with low power consumption (Battery operation is possible.)
- Improved temperature accuracy and uniformity to meet the requirements in diagnostics.
- Dual detection channels (FAM/ROX) model available.